A widowed Jewish lady living in Miami who was about eighty years old had the habit of going down to the beach every day with a blanket, an umbrella and a cooler full of ice cold drinks. She was dressed in an old-fashioned one-piece bathing suit
One day she spotted a skinny little old Jewish man, dressed only in a small black pair of swim trunks, walking along the shoreline. She called him over to her blanket and then proceeded to attempt small talk with a person who turned out to be a man of very few words.
- Nice day, yes?
- Sure, yeah. Nice day.
- Nice blue sky, yes?
- Yeah, yeah. Nice and blue.
- Nice waves too, yes?
- Beautiful water. Gorgeous waves. Yeah, yeah.
Then she opened the cooler and said:
- Want a cool drink?
- Yeah sure. Nice and cold.
Nudging him closer under the umbrella she said:
- Nice cool shade, no?
- Yeah, yeah. Nice shade and a nice cool drink.
Just then two small kittens walked by, and the woman having become increasingly frustrated by his terse inarticulations along with trying to prompt more than only single word responses, pointed to them, and said:
- Pussy cats, yes?
With that the little man jumped up, ripped off the woman’s bathing suit, threw off his own trunks and slam-bang fucked her silly into the hot sand. After he was done, the startled woman, sat up, dusted the sand off her bottom, turned to the man and said:
- My god. I haven’t had such good sex like that since my poor husband died twenty years ago; and even then, it was nowhere near as good as this. But let me ask you something. How in the world did you know I needed that?
- My dear lady. How in the world did you know my name was Katz?